Friday, November 26, 2010

Destiny. Yes. I am inlove.

Print Yes. I am very much inlove at the moment.

Before anything else, let me first give you my own definition of the phrase in love.

my state of being in love is not really much similar to other' people’s point of view. When I say in love, or when i am in love, i usually see this person in any happy thing that i will see as if this person is indeed the real reason as to why i am very much happy. I usually see that person in songs, movies that i like or even in stories, poems and in my day to day life experiences.

We usually do the talking in Deviantart through notes. yes. we want to have a private conversation as to why i so love that person. but having someone who is very far from me is somewhat difficult to deal with. I dont know why. they say, love can fulfill your happiness and contentment with relationships even if you are miles and miles apart. But human as i am, i still need someone who can give me an inch-distance from where i am standing to that person’s position.

About the image in the left, i created that months ago. And yes, it is part of my 100 theme challenge and i am portraying Destiny here.

I realized that yes, i can add this image here in my blog post so that i can share what my classmate and friend told me about this art as a form of appreciation and salutation that:
   

Destiny needs hardwork and

patience to be fulfilled.

 

 

 

 

and i agree to what my classmate said. if you really love someone, dont just wait there and to just sit all day. make a stand. show to that person that you love him/her before it’s too late.

 

and yes. i am inlove with someone right now.

 

 

SHHHH.

 

 

 

xoxo,

Skeeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment