Monday, November 29, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day

After 2 weeks of tiring yet fun practices, the big night will already come! The Ateneo Fiesta Choral Competition will then be graced tomorrow night at the university Covered Courts. Ofcourse, I am excited with a little nerve-wrecking feeling as this will also be our first time to join. but despite this, i am sure that we will give the grandest song tomorrow night. (may God be with us)

 

Just to tell you about my day today, well well well. The parade was also exhausting. I can feel the pressure of all the crowds around me and the festive atmosphere was really exxage but it was fun you know. I was graved down to deep thoughts during the parade. Well, don’t just ask me about the topic. I am not even sure if i was thinking correctly or not. Sometimes, i am like this. But it is cool hehe.

 

Then finaly, we went to our practice. Tiring yet fun as i usually say. Just a second thought though. I believe that i was never tired because i love what i  do. i love singing. yes. and it went to the extremes during our meet ups. I guess i will join the Liturgical Society and to share God with others through singing. I love to do that. I would love to.

 

But before the practice, me and my friends, JP and Sham went around the campus to look for the Choral Competition Competition and to clarify some things. We had topsy turvies as we cant locate that particular persons then me and JP decided to do the searching while Sham will go back to our practice room to meet the group. We ran here, ran there and ran everywhere. Went to a stall to buy some juice then went to room with a word-less answer from the person whom we are looking.

 

practice then lunch. We then went down. I am really craving for some barbecued porkchop but damn hell! it’s too expensive. though i can afford it, i still had my doubts. Then Jp asked me if i want it, then I asked, “No. I can handle it you know:” then he  ordered 2 porkchops and paid for the bill. well thank you. haha. I saved 50 pesos. :)) but it’s not the end you know, we looked for some drinks. I told him that i want some shake but he refused to buy it because he doesn;t want me to drink something cold because the choral competition will be tomorrow already. I just dont want to spoil my voice too. He bought a canned coke and a bottled water for me. blah blah blha. then ate at the room. in short, FREE LUNCH FROM JP! :D

 

then the practice went good when we resumed. and then we had our break. I really enjoyed the break with my friends and classmates,  Ryan, Anette and Greggi and with JP too. we sang we sang and we sang. boohoo! that was great! :D

 

Well, i have to goo. that’s all for now :D

 

 

 

xoxo,

Skeeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment